Random Formation

Monday, February 13, 2006

Nature

Let's face it. We're not paying 80 bucks a person to chill out in a 90 degree, 85% humidity forest with mosquitos environment! (Just kidding Dave, it's rarely that bad. :-)

We're going into a tournament. We all have team names and at the end of the night, there is a point tally and at the end of the summer, there is a championship weekend or some such thing. Winning isn't everything but it certainly makes things easier. Especially before the 2nd beer kicks in.

I suspect that I will just ramble on and on (on this blog) about the many reasons why we will/should be competitive. I already have some ideas... But most importantly, this will be tons of fun. It's only mid February and I'm already excited.

4 Comments:

  • Great site Dave!

    So what are some of your ideas for the team? It would be good to get some discussion going among us.

    What were the strong points last year?

    --andrea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 PM  

  • I think that's a good idea. I will bring them up in some posts in the near future and make you aware of it via email. We can then just leave comments for a discussion.

    By Blogger Splat, at 8:22 PM  

  • Hey Moonbeam and General Grievous,
    Since you two have not played at Nashoba I will fill you in on some details.
    1. there are 11 courts all sand. Half the people go barefoot. There is one court you may want sneakers.
    2. bring bug spray
    3. bring lots of water/Gatorade
    4. games go to around 9:00pm
    5. after the games the Outlook is packed with sweaty bug spray smelling vball players:) They film the games and play them on all the TV's in the bar while raffling off lots of prizes.
    6. David (Splat) gets drunk
    7. Juni worries about David

    Sasquach (Mike)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 AM  

  • I usually worry if I have to work the next day and david's gotta drive me. =). Other thne that haha i normally join in. =D

    Junie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home